Home care is for everyone: young and old, families with or without children, the elderly and all caregivers
Parent and child care
For the health, growth and development of your baby and toddler, we advise you to regularly visit our consultation center. At the consultation center your child is weighed, measured and examined by the nurse and doctor. Practical advice and information are also provided for optimal care and education of your child. We offer this care to parents of babies to children of four years old. Activities of the nurse in this care:
- When your baby is born, we can visit you at home, guide you and give information about the care and nutrition of yourself and your baby.
- At the clinic, the growth and development of your baby is systematically evaluated by the nurse and doctor.
- You will receive education about nutrition, upbringing and the development of your baby.
- We ensure that your child receives all vaccinations according to government policy.
- When your baby grows from an infant into a toddler, we will request a consultation at the center for toddlers.
- Your arrival at the center for toddlers is very important because developmental disorders can be discovered from the second year.
- We also conduct a vision test for your child at the center for toddlers.
You can find the consultation centers at the following locations:
Santa Maria Center
Seru Fortunaweg 7
Tel: (+5999) 868 2344 ext 129/ 690 1503 (Whatsapp also allowed)
Sta. Rosa Center
Tel: (+5999) 747 5066/ 690 1502 (Whatsapp also allowed)
To qualify for parent and child care, you are required to submit a number of documents. For more information about this care request, you can contact us at the telephone number (+5999) 690 1510 or via Whatsapp.
We are a home care provider with personalityStichting van het Wit Gele Kruis voor Thuiszorg “Prinses Margriet” (Stichting WGK) is the largest organization that provides home care in Curaçao. Stichting WGK is the only ISO-certified home care organization on Curaçao and we consider it an important task to guarantee quality to our clients. Our organization offers home care in the broadest sense including district nursing, family care, as well as care for infants and toddlers.
Mission - We offer health care, help or guidance at home to people who need professional support. In this way we contribute to their health and their quality of life.
Vision - We contribute to the health and quality of life of our customers. We consider health as a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being and not just as the absence of illness or other physical defects.